323 W. Illinois St.
Petersburg, IN 47567
Used 2020 Heartland Lithium 2414
Heartland Lithium toy hauler 2414 highlights:
- Fold-Up Sofas
- Power Awning
- Queen-Size Bed in private bedroom
- Three-Burner Range
- Lounge Chair
- Screen for Garage Door
- Gas Tank
- Gen Prep
- Hitch Brackets in Photo Not included
- Electric Tongue Jack and Electric Stabilizer Jacks
Keep spirits high with this Lithium toy hauler! This trailer will invigorate your outdoor spirit with its helpful features, like a full kitchen with a three-burner range and oven and a master suite with a queen bed and private entrance into the full bathroom. You will also find this unit to be a great place to relax at the end of a long day with a lounge chair and fold-up sofas with table in the main living area.
Bring life to your adventures with the Lithium toy hauler from Heartland RV! These trailers have plenty of features that will electrify your spirit and supercharge your vacations. The front diamond plate stone guard will protect the integrity of your unit, and the garage tie-downs will ensure that your precious cargo remains in its position all throughout transit. LED-lighted exterior speakers will provide you with a fun time outside at night, and the power awning with LED lights will protect you if it starts to rain. Let every trip be full of life with the Lithium toy hauler!
Grand Design ImagineWonderful Customer Service and Great Pricing. We love our new Grand Design. Took it camping to McCormick's Creek and had a blast. The quality is amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience! - James from Petersburg, IN
|Length||28 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 2 in|
|Hitch Weight||1060 lbs|
|Gross Weight||10600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5896 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4208 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||105 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Available Beds||King, Bench Beds|
|Refrigerator Type||Dbl. Door Gas/Electric|
|Refrigerator Size||6.3 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5200 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||40 lbs.|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.