323 W. Illinois St.
Petersburg, IN 47567
Used 2014 Heartland Trail Runner 27RKSTHIS RV IS SOLD. MORE AVAILABLE, CALL 812-354-2979
- Rear Kitchen
- Swivel Rockers
- Sofa and Table with Chairs
- Front Bedroom
- Full Bath with Shower
- Manual Stabilizer Jacks
This Trail Runner travel trailer 27RKS by Heartland RV features a rear kitchen layout, a large slide for added interior space, and so much more!
Step inside and see how comfortable you can be camping in this unit. There are two swivel rockers to the left of the entrance. Across the room you will find a sofa and booth dinette slide. The sofa features an overhead cabinet for storage and both can be made into additional sleeping space if needed. There is an entertainment center off to the side that can be easily viewed from any seating in the room.
The rear kitchen provides all that you need to create meals and snacks while on the go. There is a large counter area for food prep, a three burner range, refrigerator, and a double kitchen sink for easy cleanup. There is also plenty of overhead storage space for dishes and things, and cupboard and drawer space for everything you could need below.
The bath is located straight in from the main entrance and features an angled shower, toilet and sink. There is a sliding door that leads directly into the front bedroom for added convenience.
The bedroom provides a restful retreat to prepare for the next days adventure. Sleep comfortably on the queen size bed. There are nightstands and shirt wardrobes on both sides of the bed, and an overhead shelf above the bed for additional storage and more!
Thank YouPurchased our first RV from Evans. Great customer service! - Anonymous
Exterior Color: White
|Length||33 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6442 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||47 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||70 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||25000 btu|
|Available Beds||Queen, Sofa|
|Refrigerator Type||Dbl. Door Gas/Electric|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||40 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.